Modesti’s Car Care Center is dedicated to your vehicle’s safety. Be rest assured when working on your vehicle, we have safety and sanitizing procedures in place. We are here to service your vehicle’s maintenance and repair needs.
Safety and Sanitizing Procedures
- Keep counters continually wiped down with disinfecting wipe or anti-bacterial solution and paper towels
- Hand sanitizer at multiple locations.
- Pen(s) are wiped with disinfecting wipe after a customer signs repair order or final invoice.
- Keys are sprayed with disinfecting spray or wiped down with disinfecting wipe.
- Empty trash daily, placing a clean trash bag in trash can
- If Customers prefer, vehicles can be checked in without coming in shop with key drop access.
- Practice 6ft social distancing protocol as much as possible.
- Service personnel wear disposable gloves.
- In person shop meetings have been postponed.
- Waiting area has 6ft of separation between chairs.
- Shuttle rides are one passenger only.
- We have temporarily removed magazines from the waiting area.
Back of Shop/Technician Procedures
- Washing hands frequently and minimizing physical contact between staff members and customers.
- Prior to entering vehicle, Technician places new disposable gloves on.
- Seat cover and floor mat placed in car.
- Technician utilize disinfecting wipe on the vehicle’s:
- Door handle (Inside and outside)
- Arm Rest
- Steering Wheel
- Center console
- After repair or maintenance is done, use a fresh disinfecting wipe again, wiping the areas (inside and outside door handles, arm rest, steering wheel, dash, shifter, center console, key) and any other exposed areas that were touched. Remove seat cover and floor mat once parked in front lot.
- Empty trash cans daily